If you want to work with files in applications on your computer but then save them in your briefcase so you always have them available, you just set up a connection between your computer’s file manager and Work2Go. The connection is handled via WebDAV.
1. Find the link to your file archive
- Go to Briefacase tab
- Right-click on the briefcase you want to save the files in > select Share this folder.
Choose Share: Public. Copy the link at the bottom by right clicking on the link > select copy link address (the link that appears is shortened due to space restrictions).
- Example of a link;
- Switch home to dav and this is the correct URL to use now.
2. Create a connection in File manager on your PC
- Start Windows Explorer (Explorer)
- Tools > Connect network drive …
- Select the device and enter the link that you took out in
- Step 1 > Finish.
- Enter login of Work2Go.
NOTE! Some versions of Windows may have issue with this link. In this case we recommend NetDrive which is free to download and use: www.netdrive.net
- In Finder choose Go > Connect to Server
- Enter the link that you created in Step 1 > Connect.
3. Create a document and save it in your file archive
- Open a blank document in your computer.
- When it’s time to save, select Save As > select Work2Go disk.
- Next time you want to save your changes in the document, just click Save.