Tasks is a useful tool when you want to create to-do lists. Here we tell you more about what you can do with them.
When using Tasks you get a clear overview of all projects you’re currently working on and can easily keep track of the progress of each and every one separately. While you’re working on a project, you edit its progress and other useful information in the Task you’ve created.
- Add a start and end date, which can be changed afterwards.
- Specify the status of its development.
- Keep track of developments based on a percentage scale
- Select the priority (high, normal or low).
- Select one or more tags and sort them based on its percent or end date.
- Get reminder notes of tasks.
- Add notes, images, links, attachments, etc..
- Share with others.
Move one task to another task list
- Open the Task by double-clicking it and select another Task List in the section “Details”.
- Drag and drop a Task to another Task list in the left column.
- Right-click the Task > Move > select another Task List > OK.
Comments are closed.