Try these steps to resolve the issue.
If your browser won’t save your user name and password, even though you have ticked the box “Remember me on this computer” when logging in, you may need to verify that your browser allows you to save data. Although Work2Go is set to save your user name and password, the browser has the final say.
- Tools > Preferences
- Verify that “Remember Password” is checked.
- Tools > Internet Options
- Content tab > Settings
Here you set if your browser should save your user name and password.
- Safari > Settings (mac)
- Edit > Settings (windows)
- AutoFill > AutoFill Web forms tick the option User Name and Password
- Click on the three lines in the upper right corner (Customize and control Chrome) and you will see a menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings … at the bottom of the list.
- In the Password and Form check the box to “save passwords …”
Show the Content
If your login details still aren’t saved in your browser, even though you checked the ‘Remember me on this computer “, and you have set your browser to save usernames and passwords for web sites, you can solve this issue by creating a bookmark / favorite.
- Create a bookmark / favorite with the URL-address like this: https://www.work2go.net/?username= email@example.com Change “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your e-mail address.
- You can even include your password in the URL to also get the password saved: https://www.work2go.net/?username= email@example.com&password=yourPassword
Change “firstname.lastname@example.org” again and “yourPassword” to your Work2Go password.
NOTE! We do not recommend our users to save their password in the URL since it involves unnecessary security risks!
Comments are closed.