Here are tips on how you can save space on your account.
Sometimes you can save too much unnecessarily and after a while it exceeds its quotas. The current use of the quota you will see in the top right corner and if you hover over your name you get a detailed description.
If you exceed your quota, following may occur
- You will receive an email informing you of your quota.
- You will be informed of your quota when logging in.
- Email sent to you may be returned back to the sender with a message
informing your mailbox is full.
You can delete in different ways
- Mark what you want to delete and choose Delete from the toolbar.
- Mark what you want to delete and press the Delete key.
- Right-click on what you want to delete and choose Delete from the menu.
- Drag and drop it to the Recycle Bin in the left column.
- Do you want to delete several at once, select them by holding down the Ctrl key or Shift–click to select multiple consecutive.
Here are some tips on how to reduce the size of your mailbox
- Delete old messages no longer needed.
- Delete large attachments. Save attachments locally if you want to keep them.
- Delete files you no longer need in your Briefcase or Document.
NOTE! If you save an email with an attachment to your Briefcase, a copy of the attachment will be saved twice in Work2Go.
- Sometimes you don’t need to keep all messages in the Sent folder. You can easily save up space by deleting unnecessary messages here.
- Do not forget to empty the Trash!
Comments are closed.