Here are a convenient way to move e-mails from another email account to your new one in Work2Go.
It is possible to move e-mails from your old e-mail program to your new in Work2Go. But think twice if it’sreally necessary? Many users testify to how good it actually felt to get a fresh new start.
Add your Work2Go-account in your old e-mail program
- Open the application where you have your old messages that you want to move to Work2Go.
- Add a new account and enter the following.
Protocols: IMAP (not POP3!)
Username: your login ID in Work2Go (usually your email address)
Password: your password in Work2Go
- Now you can drag and drop your old messages to the / to the new folders created when you added Work2Go in your email program.
- When you are finished, log in Work2Go in a browser and verify that all e-mail is moved, just as you want it.
- Return to the old e-mail and delete it you will no longer want to keep.