Sometimes it happens that a message bounces, which means it can not be delivered for some reason. Here we mention some examples of the most common causes.
- The recipient does not have a valid e-mail address.
- Recipient’s e-mail system rejects the message for one reason or another.
- The recipient’s mailbox is full.
If your e-mail is rejected by the recipient’s e-mail system, you will receive a message. This usually contains the following information.
- At least part of the contents of your original message.
- Some system-generated error messages that give more information about why the e-mail was bounced.